'; document.write(commandModuleStr); USD/JPY Analysis - Dark Trader
iblbuilder

USD/JPY Analysis


TODAY'S TECHNICAL LEVELS:

Resistance. 3: 78.90.
Resistance. 2: 78.74.
Resistance. 1: 78.59.
Support. 1: 78.39.
Support. 2: 78.23.
Support. 3: 78.08.

DESCRIPTION:

Please, pay attention to the levels of support. 3 (78.08) and resistance. 3 (78.90), in fact, this level being touched, USD/JPY will rebound from the previous minimum by 10 to 20 pips, but if the levels are broken through by over 50 pips, then it will be a sign of that these currencies have found trends today.

Performed by Arief Makmur, Analytical expert
InstaForex Companies Group © 2007-2012

Share this:

Neil Shaffer said...

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well,

My name is Neil; I'm the affiliate manager @ BinaryOffers.com
I saw that you are promoting few interesting offers,
So I'd like to take this opportunity and invite you to join us.

We offer an Extremely high commissions and the best service online.

I'll be more than happy to start working with you and introduce to you few of our offers.
You can send me an email or add me to your Skype (aff.binaryoffers) so we can discuss.

All the best my friend,
Neil
neil@binaryoffers.org

 
Copyright © Dark Trader. Designed by OddThemes